In 1912, volunteers built a house of prayer in the village of Koskue in Jalasjärvi, which has served as Koskue’s church since the 1940s.
In the 1950s, architect Paavo Riihimäki designed a bell tower for the church. The organ designed by M. Erola is from the 1970s. The altarpiece The Crucified by Mikael Toppelius was painted in 1804.
The church seats 350 people.